Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snow Day!!!


When the Mickey Fergerson (Weatherman on Fox 6 news out of Birmingham) first started talking about the snow we might get, I didn't believe him! We have had a few other days this month when snow was in the forecast and all we saw was sleet and ice, which is NO FUN! So I have been sick with bronchitis and sinus infection this week and went to doc yesterday to get two shots and some anitbiotics! So when when came and got me out of bed this morning to tell me to go look at the snow, I didn't really feel like it but I didn't want to miss out! My sister, Mary, was already outside riding the boogie board down the hill in our backyard, I had to join in! I got all bundled up and went and played in the snow for a little bit! We have a chocolate lab, Gunner. He DID NOT like the boogie board. I have attached videos of Me and Mary going down the hill and Gunner was having a fit! Ha! He even bit a chunk out of the board.

Snow in the front yard!

 Gunner didn't know what to think about the snow, this was he first real snow to play in!
Me and Gunner! : )

 Sick but still had to act like a kid when it snows...doesn't happen very often in Alabama!
 Me, Mary and Gunner!





 


No comments:

Post a Comment