Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happy Belated Birthday Courtney & Gunner

Yesterday was Courtney and Gunner's birthday!! Courtney turned 23 yesterday, we all went and ate at the Country Club Friday night to celebrate with her family. I got Courtney a white cardigan and a pink tank from old navy... As soon as I walked into the house Friday afternoon guess what Court had on...A pink tank with a white/cream cardigan...I know her pretty well, right?? So I am going to swap it for some different colors for her! : )  I am glad I got to spend her birthday witth her...we always have a great time together...never a dull moment with us two...ask Morgan or Daniel!!  I am very lucky that Morgan has such a wonderful, fun, kind, caring and beautiful sister and that we have became such good friends! HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY COURTNEY!



And yesterday was also Gunner's birthday...he turned 3! I wasn't here on his birthday but Dad sent us a picture yesterday of him and Gunner at his party! Ha! Can you say spoiled rotten???

1 comment:

  1. awww :) how sweet! I am glad that Morgan has you, too - someone to be a partner in crime!

    ReplyDelete