Monday, January 31, 2011

More crafting...

After doing the painting on the onesises....I decided to get into fabric!! Thanks to Courtney telling me about Wonder Under I now think it is the greatest thing ever!! First thing I did was cut a piece of fabric and a piece of wonder under the same size...then iron on the fabric, place the back of the fabric to the rough side of the wonder under then iron. Then take your image, letters or whatever you choose on the back ** Make sure it is backwards. Then trace and cut out! Then gently peel off the back of the wonder under and place on your clothes (in my case agian, I used a onesie) and then iron on!!! It's that simple!
Oh and my newphews name is going to be David Mack and is going to be called "Mack" so that's why I made M's!!! : )

Also, here is a video that I used to help me learn how to do this the first time! Wonder Under!

No comments:

Post a Comment